Sands-Willets House

The "Homewood" Porch circa 1890 - 1910

The house was named "Homewood" by Edmond Willets after he bought it from the estate of the last Sands to live there, Elizabeth Sands (d.1846), the daughter of John Sands V.

DONATE-to-the-Historical-Society2.gif
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
Sign-Up-Email-List2.gif

COW NECK PENINSULA HISTORICAL SOCIETY

336 Port Washington Blvd., Port Washington, New York 11050
www.cowneck.org         516.365.9074          info@cowneck.org

Images and text copyright Cow Neck Peninsula Historical Society / All Rights Reserved